Saturday, April 16, 2005

Barely

I'm barely breathing as I reach for the air. Not really. I'm not reaching for the air. I'm holding my own breath.

I'm barely breathing as I reach for the fallen leaves. Orange leaves. I love orange leaves. But they always fall. And i can't catch them. The more i clutch unto them, the faster they crush, and they fade.

I'm barely breathing as I reach for your hand. But my hands are full of candies. sweet chocolate candies that melt. I can't reach you with a hand that's already filled.


lince ah lince...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm barely breathing as I climb the mountains. The higher I climb, the thinner the air.

I'm barely breathing as I'm struggling in the sea. I did not have time to take a breath, that's why I'm drowning.

I'm barely breathing as tongues of flames lick around me. Their heat, their passion, they cut off my air.

lince said...

halo anonymous. =)

Anonymous said...

hi ;D