Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I saw my first snow

and I am overwhelmed.

Went to Rocky Mountains for the past 4 days, and it was beEeaAAuuuUtifUl... we went to different mountains and lakes and little towns, and the combination was lovely! i was trying to read my notes for my coming exam (in 2 days), but i couldnt take my eyes off the window, so i just gave up reading altogether.

snow is amazing. i love rain, but snow is really something different. when i first see it fall, it was so quiet, i couldn't even hear a thing, and it just caught me by surprise. and when it first fall on me, it felt so dry and clean, i could just brush it off with my bare hands. we saw even more snow at the lakes and the higher altitudes. i could just pick up a handful of them and toss them back into the air, i could just eat it off the branches and taste the coldness!

snow is so soft and pure... and delicious.... and white. i was just telling ping that snow gave me the same feeling that old castles have... it's not fun like spring and summer like a princess, but more elegant like a Queen.

in every season there is a time, in every time His beauty is showcased. in the first morning i asked "God, show off your beauty k!" and He really didnt hold back at all.... thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

1 comment:

lince said...

i miss you too!!!!!!

i will attempt to bring snow back for you. hee...

hUgZ. =)