Monday, March 08, 2010

I Can Almost See It

brand new day... brand new week! and the Lord's mercies are new every morning. =)

do you watch this season's american idol? one of the girls who were voted out last week sang this song, and another guy, winner of x-factor sang it as well: The Climb. i like! =)

I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"
Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's by Miley Cyrus. :)