Thursday, November 25, 2010

Dear Diary

ahahahaha.... i just found this little book "Fancy Bear" in my room.

This is what the first page says:

29-10-'95. Sunday. Sunny day.

Dear diary,

this is the first time i write a diary. Let me introduce myself. I am not so hardworking girl. I am Indonesian. I came to Singapore to study at 27-7-'94. (I can still remember clearly) My name is Ellince Sutopo. People often call me Alice. I have a brother only. His name is Willy Sutopo. I stay with my Aunt and Uncle. I am Primary 4 now. Going to Primary 5. My exam is over by now. I hope I pass my exam with flying colours. I know that my Social Studies get 76 marks. And my Science get B.1 (I mean bend 1) The teacher can't tell me the marks. My P.4 Streaming exam is: (The most important) English Chinese and Math. Now, my Best friend's name is Lin Wan Hua. I think I will write more to you tomorrow about my parents and relatives. And of course! what is happening that day.

But before finishing this, I want to tell you. I was born at 23-10-'85. So I am 10 years old. Now my birthday was just over. I spent my day at my Aunt's house. It was fun.

Your writer,
(my signature at 10-year-old)

No comments: