Sunday, May 30, 2010

Count One to Ten, Will You?

he secretly read my previous post just as it was published!

later that night, i took my leave at the end of a wedding. he made me wait elevator after elevator as there were four weddings held simultaneously in the building.

no big surprise that there was a long queue for parking payment....

once we were on the main road, he delayed me further with a slight traffic jam. and by the time i was on the highway, he made sure that Ancol was fully prepared for its night show.

i wasn't looking at my watch, maybe it was ten-ish, but just as i was passing Ancol, the fireworks began. and just as i passed Ancol, the fireworks ended also. i think it took about...

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten seconds?

he didn't delay me one second more, or less.

my heart melted at his sweet gesture, my assurance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u in ya lala land again?

her said...

whos the 'he' you're talking about ah? hehe

-yuemin

Unknown said...

Hm.....this is a good piece of literature

lince said...

i'm not in lala land, i'm in lala waters.... it's always been waters...

my dear, the 'he' is our Perfect Love who's comforting me in His ways when He knows it is going to be beyond what i can bear already... heh.

'willy' who? my brother? haha...