Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Paperman & Superpower

i wrote this once upon a time when i was feeling down. writing is therapeutic not only because i get to see my thoughts on paper, but because i am always reminded on certain special words, and i like to write those special words with special powers on paper. i'm not telling you when i felt this way or what happened that made me feel this way. but i hope that you'll get a glimpse of Paperman's superpower and be uplifted like i was when you are not okay!

"O Lord, my LORD, my God! i lift up my eyes to the skies & Bogor mountains & the horizons. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Maker of the heavens and the earth.

Psalm 121
A song of Ascents

I lift up my eyes to the hills-
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip-
he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD watches over you-
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
The sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
The LORD will keep you from all harm-
he will watch over your life;
The LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.

THANK YOU LORD. Hugz. For Your comfort and assurance when my heart is aching. Your Word is a lamp unto my feet in bleak and dark lies that i hear in regular spasms. Your Word is a balm to my soul, to my heart that is very sore. Your Word is my sword of truth- to uncover subtle lies, not to fight them whose mouths are cursed; but to rebuke, to teach, to encourage, to love, to make light. Your Word is my stronghold, an evidence of Your promises to me- and You cannot steal them away from me- You cannot go back on Your words, and You must not, my LORD. for it is my inheritance. O Lord, You are God and i am man. who am i to demand what You can or cannot do? Your Word is delightful music and dance that uplifts and ascends.

Hugs. Love."

No comments: